TBS Interactive Limited pays particular attention to the processing, confidentiality and safety of your personal data.
The aim of this privacy charter is to provide you with clear, simple and complete information about how we process the personal data you give us or the data we may collect while you are browsing our website, how it may be transferred to third parties and your rights and options to control your personal information and protect your privacy.
TBS Interactive Limited (TIEBUSA), a limited located at Hong Kong, registered in Hong Kong and companies register under no. 60054528 are the data controllers of personal data collected on the website www.tiebusa.com, in Tiebusa (TBS) shops and counters in the sense of regulations applying to personal data, in particular Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “PDPO”).
- I. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information about an identified physical person or a physical person that may be directly or indirectly identified via an identification number or one or more elements particular to them, such as their last name, first name, date of birth, customer number, order number, photo, etc.
- II. When can we collect your personal data?
We can collect your personal data when you:
- create a customer account on our website, apps, or in our stores;
- order goods from our website;
- make purchases in stores;
- join our loyalty program;
- use our online services, such as the chat service;
- agree to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, SMS or post, depending on your selection;
- answer surveys or satisfaction questionnaires based on your customer experience;
- interact with our Company via its official page on social networks or when we suggest re-use of content that you have published on a social network;
- contact our customer service;
- send requests for information to our Company;
- take part in an event we organise;
- browse on the Internet using cookies or similar technology or when you click on advertisements for our products
- III. What personal data might we collect?
(i) As part of the services we provide, we may need to collect certain data directly from you using electronic forms on our website, mobile apps or in selected stores, or in paper form, for a range of purposes (see IV for a list of processing purposes).
Information we might collect includes:
- Your identity;
- Your contact details (e.g. email address);
- Your personal preferences in relation to the products we market or to our website (language);
- Information relating to your orders, their tracking and your purchase invoices;
- Information you may provide for our customer service;
- Specific health data if you notify us of any undesirable side-effects concerning any of our products;
Important: your bank details are encrypted on TBS Interactive Limited servers. Payments are processed via a secured payment platform, involving additional verifications, in order to guarantee the security of purchases made on www.tiebusa.com and combat fraud.
The details you provide of your Payment Card when placing an order are always encrypted prior to transit using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
Personal data essential to TBS Interactive Limited is marked with an asterisk on all personal data collection forms on our website, in electronic form at some of our counters and stores, as well as off-line in paper form. If you do not fill in these compulsory fields, TBS Interactive Limited will probably be unable to respond to your request and/or provide you with the requested services. Other information is optional and enables us to get to know you better and improve our communications and services with respect to you.
(ii) We may also collect certain data generated by your purchases of products or services, online or in stores, particularly information regarding the amount and type of your purchases.
(iii) Lastly, we may collect information regarding the use of our website, especially with respect to your browsing (pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of this information may be collected using cookies placed in your web browser when you browse our website. For more information about cookies, read section on Cookie Management in this policy.
If you apply for a job with our Company via our website, we may collect the following information :
– Your identity;
– Your contact details;
– Your Curriculum Vitae;
– Your application letter
As this data concerns your application, please inform us in writing of any changes to your contact details or, more generally, to your career and employment situation, to help us to manage your application efficiently.
- IV. For what purpose is your personal data collected and used?
TBS Interactive Limited processes your data to:
- enable you to create a customer account on our website, applications, at our counters and in our stores;
- manage your access to your customer account on the Internet or our applications;
- process and manage your online orders and their delivery;
- record purchases made at our counters or in our stores;
- secure online transactions, prevent fraud, payment incidents and manage debt collection (see our terms and conditions for more details);
- manage customer relations with respect to any requests for information or complaints you may send us via our website, customer service or social network pages;
- manage our loyalty program;
- trace and manage any alerts you may send us as part of our cosmetic vigilance obligations;
- manage and optimise your customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers;
- propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services;
- conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing and product manufacturing;
- subject to your consent, send you information on our offers, news and events on your chosen communication media;
- manage your participation in any events to which you have signed up;
- manage any online job applications
- With your explicit consent, for sending you personalized newsletter and using third-party services to customize your profile.
- V. What legal grounds legitimise the processing of your data?
TBS Interactive Limited processes your personal information:
- to perform the contract agreed between yourself and TBS Interactive Limited, to manage your access to your customer account and to process and track your orders;
- within the framework of its legitimate interest for the purposes of marketing management, securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc.) and combating fraud;
- when you have given your consent for the processing of your data, especially for the purposes of managing our sales prospection, and of your browsing data via cookies, etc;
- within the framework of compliance with our legal obligations, particularly fiscal obligations (conserving purchase invoices) and cosmetic vigilance with regard to Regulation (EU) 1223/2009 of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products
- VI. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by the personnel of TBS Interactive Limited. We ensure that only authorised persons within TBS Interactive Limited have access to your personal data when this is necessary for the purpose of managing our commercial relations or meeting our legal obligations.
We may also share your personal data with:
- other entities of the TIEBUSA Group, with some of these entities acting as data processors;
- subcontractors, such as:
- site hosting and maintenance service providers and the providers of our electronic personal data collection solutions at counters and in stores;
- payment service providers;
- anti-fraud service providers;
- logistic service providers;
- marketing solution service providers;
- sales prospection and social network communication service providers;
- customer service providers;
- service providers for managing cosmetic vigilance alerts;
- event organisation service providers
Third parties wishing to know your main interests to constitute similar audiences and target prospects that match your profile. In the context of this specific data processing, Tiebusa (TBS) is not the Data Controller relating to prospecting and you will not be subject to prospecting, your data is only used to constitute profiles similar to yours
Lastly, TBS Interactive Limited may need to share your personal data with third parties to meet its legal, regulatory or treaty obligations, or to respond to requests from authorised legal authorities.
TBS Interactive Limited and Tiebusa (TBS) may share some of your personal data, including data collected via cookies, for the shared management of the website www.tiebusa.com, particularly to allow you to have a single customer account on this website, update the information on your customer account and customise communication about Tiebusa (TBS) products that we may send you.
With your consent, data regarding your job application may be shared with other companies of the TBS Interactive Limited Group and of the TIEBUSA Group worldwide, for recruitment purposes.
- VII. Transferring data abroad
Some recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside of the Asia Pacific.
All data transfers outside of the Asia Pacific are subject to appropriate guarantees, especially contractual, technical and organisational guarantees, that comply with applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
- VIII. How long do we keep your data?
- IX. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Under current regulations, particularly the PDPO, you have the right to access and correct your personal data, request erasure, object to processing on legitimate grounds and obtain limitation or portability, insofar as this is applicable.
You can exercise these rights directly with TBS Interactive Limited by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a non-registered letter by post to Tiebusa (TBS), Unit G, 14/F, Wong King Industrial Building, 2 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, including a document proving your identity.
If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive details of our offers, news and events, you can unsubscribe using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email newsletter we send you. You can also telephone us on +852 2950 0886 (landline charges apply) from [10am to 7pm Monday to Sunday] or send a non-registered letter to Tiebusa (TBS), Unit G, 14/F, Wong King Industrial Building, 2 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- X. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and your right to lodge a complaint
For all questions relating to the collection and processing of your data by TBS Interactive Limited, you can contact the TBS Interactive Limited Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.